Welcome to the Nemaura Medical’s privacy notice.
1. Important information and who we are
Nemaura Medical is made up of different legal entities, including Nemaura Medical, Inc., Dermal Diagnostics Limited and Trial Clinic Limited. When we mention “Nemaura Medical”, we are referring to the relevant company in the Nemaura Medical group responsible for processing your data which will be clear to you when you use our website. Nemaura Medical, Inc. is the controller responsible for this website.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager, whose contact details are set out below.
Our relevant contact details in the UK are:
Full name of legal entity:
Nemaura Medical, Inc.
Name or title of data privacy manager:
Data Privacy Manager
Advanced Innovation Technology Centre,
Loughborough University Science and Enterprise Park,
5 Oakwood Drive,
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including one or more of the following:
- App Data.
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for one or more of the purposes for which we collect it, which are:
- to register you as a new customer.
- to process and deliver your order.
- to manage your relationship with us.
- • to enable you to receive updates and other information which may be of interest to you.
- to improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- to recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. How we share your personal data
5. International transfers
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
7. Further details